Sunday, June 5, 2011

This is me :)

I'm just going to warn you all now i am weird :) not in a creepy way or anything .... i just like harry potter and all that stuff i am in school for 2 more days and then i have the rest of the summer off and i am hoping this will keep me semi busy so I'm not watching TV all the time :)

About me
 Family: i have two older brothers a mom a dad obviously :) my brother Tony like to... well be a older brother lets just say i have been thrown into a snow bank or 2 in my day and much more than that they say it makes me tougher i think he just like to fell strong :) and my other brother Brent is more arts and stuff ... well hes kinda the nerd of the family haha :) its true..
Favorite singer: well i cant really just pick one so i will make a little list for you :) Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez,Glee,and Justin Bieber ... yes people i like him so your just going to have to get over it !!! :)
Animals: i L.O.V.E all animals i have a dog named molly ,a horse named mylie, and 5 fish named star, angle, fatty, stinky, and fishy ..... creative right ?? :)
Movies: i love watching movie i love harry potter and the twilightmovie i also like hannah montana the movie :) and Never say never:) and for those of you who dont know what that movie is it is a justin bieber movie :P
Activities: Gymnastic, swimming and singing i love doing them all but idk if im any good but i give it all i got when i do them :)

o this is me playing with a cool sword :) i was with Brent the nerdy brother :) we both tried to get the sword Hehe :) it was a fun day !!


   

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm you forgot two family members! What about your future sister and your nephew axel.

    ReplyDelete