Thursday, June 9, 2011

I forgot !!

Hello all :) so in my family description I forgot two very important people in my family ...... First person haley :) she is soon to be my sister ... Yes it is true she is choosing to become part of are family ... Crazy right !!! Anyway I don't call her my sister in law because she's my sister no in law about it :) and the second person ... Well I guess he's a dog but he's cute !!! I love him just as much as my own dog ... He's a huge dork .!.. Well I think that's all for now .... If I get bored later tonight I will post but tommorrow I am going to my uncles to help my dad put in his dock ... Fun right!!! No !! But I'll get through it ... one last thing my birthday was yesterday and I just wanted to say .... I'm 16 !!!!!!! Soon to be a licensed driver ... Well hopefully !!! Anyway bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment